1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Ghiretto

Ghiretto Oakley Beginner

Hi there,

I inherited a pair of first edition Oakley's and am considering selling them. I was hoping you all could help me establish the value and let me know the best place to sell. Whether just on eBay or...?

Sorry for my ignorance, but I hope you know I do value these! I just can't have a lot of stuff as I move around often.

It would come with a soft case and a black lens as well.

First edition Oakley's; how to sell - image.jpeg
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

That's a nice pair, on here you have to meet the requirements to sell,

Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Or you could pay to become a premium member and sell right away, if you don't want to wait the waiting period, eBay and Craigslist is a good way to go!

Value wise there are plenty of experts to help you, I don't have a clue what to value those at.

Good luck and hope you stick around
    Patchie likes this.
  3. Cincycpaw

Cincycpaw Oakley Beginner

Yeah, I've seen many a pair of Oakley I might purchase go by as I am not eligible to buy either. But while I read a lot of posts here, I don't like posting when I don't feel I'm contributing much. So I'm still trying to get to the required number of posts! Good luck
  4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

You're at the post count now. :p
    Cincycpaw likes this.
  5. Tomtucker

Tomtucker Oakley Enthusiast

I am think about selling some of my never used custom Radars, what is a fair price to be asking for them ?
  6. Wally Taylor

Wally Taylor Oakley Enthusiast

I'd say about $50. I'll send You the paypal money as soon as You give me the email. Thanks! Wally
    Hotshot likes this.