• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Ever Vault Trip!

Cheers guys,

I am indeed Scottish. I live halfway between Glasgow and Edinburgh.

I'm glad there isn't a Vault closer. It would be too dangerous for the bank balance!

Oh and I know all about the Vault in Portsmouth - my brother has a friend in Portsmouth and he (the friend) has been and bought a few pairs there. I pretend not to be jealous!!

Ah I see! I live about an hours drive from two vaults but rarely bother as I leave more or less empty handed every time. Ebay and the forum exchanges are the dangers to my bank balance!

If it was the end of wedding season I'd have probably picked up the Pit Boss but I just can't justify the cost at the moment. It was also the Rootbeer which I'm not as keen on. I probably won't get the chance to buy new Pit Boss again but such is life

Neil

Out of curiosity, how much were they selling the Pit Boss for in the Vault you visited?

Hmmmm. From what you have said, it would seem that the Cheshire Oaks 'Vault' is not much different from the one in York. (Both are within McArthur Glen malls). Disappointing prices on glasses - but York give you the added annoyance of falsely inflated RRPs into the mix.

"Oil Drum. Polished Black w/ Grey. RRP £229. Now only £149."
Erm. No.
:mad:

It would seem that the EyewearOutlet Vault down in Portsmouth is the only Vault worthy of the name. The others are just not run in the same vein as those in the USA.

Latest Posts

Back