1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ace28539

ace28539 Oakley Beginner

So I was browsing a local yard/garage sale site for my area (think CL but just dealing with buying and selling stuff), and I see a guy selling a pair of Carbon/Black Iridium X-Squared for 120 bucks. Against my better judgement, since I need to be saving money for school next semester, I sent him an offer for 100 bucks, since it didnt come with the box, bag or coin, but it did come with the vault which is awesome. Sure the lenses will need replacing, but hell, you cant beat a pair of X-metals for $100.

Also, the guy I bought them from was really cool and seemed to know a lot about his stuff, always nice to buy from someone who appreciates stuff like this.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Aprilia Man

Aprilia Man Oakley Beginner

Good find for $100

Congrats!

3. systole

systole Oakley Beginner

Good find, especially since the've halted production. I'd grab those lenses sooner than later though.

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yeah while theyre still readily available.t he Xsquared is the newest model fo the series so no probs there

5. ace28539

ace28539 Oakley Beginner

Yeah I think I might get them after my next paycheck. I was thinking the ruby iridium lenses would look awesome in these but I'm worried if I buy em off of the internet that they are gonna end up being from the same batch as my frogskin lenses, which might as well be +red.

6. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

nice find for $100!

7. darkside7

darkside7 Oakley Beginner

nice find

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

well if you go I store the selection isn't much better to be honest. you're lucky to come off with one like positive red... most of em are really yellow like fire.

9. shinjiplus

shinjiplus Oakley Beginner

yep mine is yellow like fire, whereas my juliets are more like +Red :(

10. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i was lucky and got some really ruby Xsquareds..