• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Ever X-Metal

ace28539

Oakley Beginner
So I was browsing a local yard/garage sale site for my area (think CL but just dealing with buying and selling stuff), and I see a guy selling a pair of Carbon/Black Iridium X-Squared for 120 bucks. Against my better judgement, since I need to be saving money for school next semester, I sent him an offer for 100 bucks, since it didnt come with the box, bag or coin, but it did come with the vault which is awesome. Sure the lenses will need replacing, but hell, you cant beat a pair of X-metals for $100.

Also, the guy I bought them from was really cool and seemed to know a lot about his stuff, always nice to buy from someone who appreciates stuff like this.

Yeah I think I might get them after my next paycheck. I was thinking the ruby iridium lenses would look awesome in these but I'm worried if I buy em off of the internet that they are gonna end up being from the same batch as my frogskin lenses, which might as well be +red.

Yeah I think I might get them after my next paycheck. I was thinking the ruby iridium lenses would look awesome in these but I'm worried if I buy em off of the internet that they are gonna end up being from the same batch as my frogskin lenses, which might as well be +red.

well if you go I store the selection isn't much better to be honest. you're lucky to come off with one like positive red... most of em are really yellow like fire.