• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Frogskins - Polished Black/Grey

Am I missing something...

SW FMJ Blue Chromes?

Those were released years ago...

Rumor, or re-release?

I think you've just misread it Jubblin, what we're saying is that the SW FMJ Blue Chromes released a few years ago are a high quality pair of Frogskins and nothing as good as it is going be coming out soon in the Frogskins range.

No one was saying the SW FMJ Blue Chrome will be re-released.

I think you've just misread it Jubblin, what we're saying is that the SW FMJ Blue Chromes released a few years ago are a high quality pair of Frogskins and nothing as good as it is going be coming out soon in the Frogskins range.

No one was saying the SW FMJ Blue Chrome will be re-released.

Oh I had the same question as jubblin till I saw your post and reread your first post. I understand now. I am excited for some of the upcoming frog releases. Unlike the masses I actually really like the duece coupe frogs and I'm happy to see the union jack/old glory and hopefully I can rock a pair. I am also happy to see the fire/ ice since I love matte black and fire is my favorite lens. Man this is going to be an expensive year.

Yeh as Jk-27 explained I just meant that I hope their will be future releases as good as the FMJ Shaun Whites, not that they are being re-released.

nice one Boss! welcome to the frog pond! ha! it's gonna be addictive for sure though! =) yeah like JK said, nothing much on the horizon, sadly.