• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Gen Wiretap

Brian Nickell

I should Work at Oakley
Hello all. I have a pair of first generation Wiretaps with the pewter (gunmetal?) frame and I believe they're +Red Iridium lenses. I've had them for a really long time but I've never seen them anywhere. I don't know the rarity of these glasses either and I'd just like to know if anyone knows the frame I'm talking about at all. They came out right around the time that The Matrix came out I believe. Any information would be great! Thanks!

The o-review database is a great source of info. Here is a link to the original Wiretap page:

O-Review

I don't know how rare they are or anything but maybe some others here will chime in

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch for that link Kustomized! I've been able to look up every pair I own so now I'll be able to give an accurate description of each if I decide to trade or sell. I'll also be able to accurately name what I'm looking for as well. That's a huge resource and all of us here on the forum should use it!

Latest Posts

Back