1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Brian Nickell

Brian Nickell Oakley Expert

Hello all. I have a pair of first generation Wiretaps with the pewter (gunmetal?) frame and I believe they're +Red Iridium lenses. I've had them for a really long time but I've never seen them anywhere. I don't know the rarity of these glasses either and I'd just like to know if anyone knows the frame I'm talking about at all. They came out right around the time that The Matrix came out I believe. Any information would be great! Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

The o-review database is a great source of info. Here is a link to the original Wiretap page:

O-Review

I don't know how rare they are or anything but maybe some others here will chime in

Last edited: 1/10/15
  3. Brian Nickell

I tried the link Kuztomized but it takes me to the forum homepage. :-/

4. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

Odd...

o-review(dot)com/database_detail_model.php?ID=232

5. Brian Nickell

Thanks a bunch for that link Kustomized! I've been able to look up every pair I own so now I'll be able to give an accurate description of each if I decide to trade or sell. I'll also be able to accurately name what I'm looking for as well. That's a huge resource and all of us here on the forum should use it!

Kuztomized likes this.