• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First In The 24K Line For Me. XX Brand New In Box

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
Title says it all. I just landed these off of CL this weekend. Brand New still had the tags on the arm in the box 24K XX. I was not even sure I was going to like them or not till I tried them on and wow they are freak-in cool. Decided I will keep them. I love the 2 tone frame plus these are perfect never worn. Paid $230 for them and I am pretty sure that is a steal. I see them used on ebay go for over $500. Another great CL find and add in a little luck.
XX :: XX.jpg picture by brettc10 - Photobucket

Ah so you're the one who snagged those. Congrats!
Sorry if you were looking at them. I hit that guy right after he put them up on CL. Made the deal and headed right down to meet him.
I really did not think I would like them. Glad I do, they are really a nice pair of glasses.
Thanks Damon

No, i'm glad someone on this board got them :)

I already have a pair, but the orbital on mine is starting to discolor a bit. Nothing crazy, but it bothers me since i'm kinda OCD. I emailed rather than called. I wouldn't have made it down there over the weekend to get them so i was already on the losing end of this CL deal.

Latest Posts

Back