• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Limited Edition Pair

H82LOSE

Oakley Beginner
INDIANA
Just purchased my first pair of limited edition Oakely's Found a pair of science editions used and in great shape for $45.00 However the bag, case and box are missing. What are the chances of finding the bag and case for these?

I'd say be patient. Wait for your time to get into the exchange section. Post what you need and eventually it'll come to you. :smile:

In the grand scheme of things, 10-15 days is really not long to wait to get into the exchange section. There are bigger things to worry about like paying bills, meteors just grazing us, hooking up with that hot chick at the end of the bar, I could go on and on. :smile:

In the grand scheme of things, 10-15 days is really not long to wait to get into the exchange section. There are bigger things to worry about like paying bills, meteors just grazing us, hooking up with that hot chick at the end of the bar, I could go on and on. :smile:

LMAO!! ^^^^^This guy!!^^^^^

Exactly what they said, welcome to the boards H82LOSE! Aloha!

I'm still waiting to hook up with that hot chick at the end of the bar ...

but then again

I'm married

:laugh:

Back