• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First O Watch

Silent Oz

Oakley Expert
Co. Durham, UK
8544371095_683f9480c2_z.jpg
Blade by Silent Oz, on Flickr

Got this a week or so ago, been meaning to post this up for a while. I've seen some posts where the Blade doesn't get a lot of love because of the cheap internals, but i dont care i love this watch! Have worn it every day since i got it! paid $250 for it, excellent condition but no box, dont know if thats a good deal or not but im happy!

Nice pair and one of my favorite oakley watche, I have the red dial and I got them for $90 brand new. Nice to know people who likes this watch

I'd say that's a good deal. The stealth is gorgeous. I have the honed silver w/ blue face and it gets a lot of wear.

Congrats!

The blade was my first O watch also, picked up the brushed with carbon dial for $118 from an O deal a day site BNIB. I will agree its an awesome design, but the first time I had the battery changed I have to agree the $20 in parts inside was not what I expected.....

The blade was my first O watch also, picked up the brushed with carbon dial for $118 from an O deal a day site BNIB. I will agree its an awesome design, but the first time I had the battery changed I have to agree the $20 in parts inside was not what I expected.....

Do you change the battery by yourself or you send it in to oakley?

Do you change the battery by yourself or you send it in to oakley?

My jeweler does all mine... He takes care of my stuff fast and doesn't rip me off either...... Been using him for about 15 years... He makes all my custom stuff too.....