• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Oakley/Ray-Ban Store opens in NYC

The_Darkone

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
North Carolina
Well they have opened a "FlagShip" Oakley/Ray-Ban store in NYC. I don't see any clothing at all in the store and it doesn't show the Branding Name on the outside of the store.

Oakley Store Opening Times Square

ny-times-square-hero.jpeg

If this has already been posted then please just close this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they have opened a "FlagShip" Oakley/Ray-Ban store in NYC. I don't see any clothing at all in the store and it doesn't show the Branding Name on the outside of the store.

We knew this was going to happen. Or some of us did.

Now the discussion/hateful rants can begin.

Notice it is the EXISTING Oakley flagship stores address too.

Well, when you sell out, you cannot expect the product to remain the same. The new owner will make it his. Just a long time coming.

Didn't a NYC location close? Or was it renovated for this Luxottica renovated shop?

Sent from Q's Note5

Well, when you sell out, you cannot expect the product to remain the same. The new owner will make it his. Just a long time coming.

Didn't a NYC location close? Or was it renovated for this Luxottica renovated shop?

Sent from Q's Note5
Location in southern Manhattan closed.

This location was an Oakley store

I wonder if this new flagship is going to keep the boxes or throw them out like SGH :) Going to be a lot of Eyewear stock to keep up with.

I wonder if this new flagship is going to keep the boxes or throw them out like SGH :) Going to be a lot of Eyewear stock to keep up with.
Well. It was an Oakley store that stocked clothing and accessories and they did have a basement where they kept stuff hidden.

Back