• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Oakley's for My Daughter!

racs09

Oakley Enthusiast
California
Had no intention of buying anything today (Had a recent post about my supposed to be fourth Juliet pair that did not happen), but oh well. Went in a Sunglass Hut store today and saw a pair of Jupiter Squared Matte Black frame and Jade Iridium Polarized lenses, tried it on and liked it! All of a sudden my daughter asked me, if she could get one also. It made me think, I buy Oakley to protect my eyes, while my daughter uses those $7 sunglasses from mall vendors. So I decided to get her first pair of Oakley's!
485482_10151534488743163_1390679155_n.jpg
946626_10151535950328163_1573501209_n.jpg

how old is your daughter and what model did you get her? got a 7 yr old daugher as well and during one of our trips she wore my vintage eye jackets and liked it, although the fit was a little off. the one you got your daughter looks ok on her small head...

She is 5. The model is Forehand. It was a good fit. It doesnt fall of even during activity, and the lady at the sunglass hut bent the earstems even more for a better fit.

Actually i wanted to get her the xs fives, but she didnt like it on her. Amazed on how children insist on what they want nowadays.

Back