1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. racs09

racs09 Oakley Enthusiast

Had no intention of buying anything today (Had a recent post about my supposed to be fourth Juliet pair that did not happen), but oh well. Went in a Sunglass Hut store today and saw a pair of Jupiter Squared Matte Black frame and Jade Iridium Polarized lenses, tried it on and liked it! All of a sudden my daughter asked me, if she could get one also. It made me think, I buy Oakley to protect my eyes, while my daughter uses those $7 sunglasses from mall vendors. So I decided to get her first pair of Oakley's! First Oakley's for My Daughter! - 485482_10151534488743163_1390679155_n.jpg First Oakley's for My Daughter! - 946626_10151535950328163_1573501209_n.jpg

Durty66 and Chelas like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

That's awesome :cool-33: Dad

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

She is cute! New glasses kick ass, no matter how old you are!

4. racs09

racs09 Oakley Enthusiast

thanks bro!

5. racs09

racs09 Oakley Enthusiast

thanks bro! Eversince i joined the forum i cant stop buying oaks, hope my daughter doesnt start yet.. Need the funds. Baby boy is coming in 3months lol

6. nyhokie

nyhokie Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

What a sweetie! Nice pick ups, congrats :)

7. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

how old is your daughter and what model did you get her? got a 7 yr old daugher as well and during one of our trips she wore my vintage eye jackets and liked it, although the fit was a little off. the one you got your daughter looks ok on her small head...

8. racs09

racs09 Oakley Enthusiast

She is 5. The model is Forehand. It was a good fit. It doesnt fall of even during activity, and the lady at the sunglass hut bent the earstems even more for a better fit.

9. racs09

racs09 Oakley Enthusiast

Actually i wanted to get her the xs fives, but she didnt like it on her. Amazed on how children insist on what they want nowadays.

10. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

Nice, watch out she might buy more. :D