1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Sooooo for those of you who have read the USPS post of mine, I was able to track down my package. Found a delivery man in the neighborhood and asked him if he had contact info. He did! Called him, found out he didn't see the package at the back of his truck, and came back to deliver it to me...Anyways, the BNIB Moto GP Antix!

http://i.imgur.com/M7zBF.jpg First Of The MotoGP For Me - M7zBF.jpg

After a lot of testing with my scrap pair of Antix, I found that I actually didn't notice them touching my eyebrows after a little while. That was the major issue with them. Does anyone else have their sunnies touch their cheeks/eyebrows?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

I love love the Antix as you probably know by now. Congrat's man, this is my fav. of the MOTOGP series other than the Batwolf. I need a new tungsten iridium lens for mine. The guy i traded these for, didn't notice some scratches on the lens, and it's been a while since i got new lenses for them...sigh. but still a gorgeous pair. I traded off my moto fuel cell's since i wasn't a fan of the team blue icon's, i like the light blue on the antix.

3. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

They are really nice haha. I kind of wish there was some etching on the bottom lens though, like they do with the Ducati. Very cool pair, and I love bronze based lenses so this was an instant match!

4. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

the motogp series shouldnt be confused with the ducati collection, two very different series. The only one's with lens etching was the casey stoner model SJ2's, and Scalpel's. but yes it confuses me as to why the other's don't have that.

whats your scrap antix?

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I know this may be a daft question but the frame looks the same as the Hijinx but with the single lens. If that is the case is the fit the same as the Hijinx?

6. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I love the MOTO GP Antix. The Antix does touch my brow a bit....but most glasses do anyways.

@Oakley_Sight the Hijinx and Antix have very similar fit.

7. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Do you guys know how they fit compared to the Batwolf?

8. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

The BatWolf on me seems to have a tighter wrap and fits closer to the face. I really like that BatWolf but don't have one in my collection yet. When I do it will be the MOTOGP frame.

9. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

AKA Not Asian Friendly :sad:

10. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Really like these antix!! Congrats