• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Of The Year!

I think that's how much they were selling for at vault's....

yeah, you're right, they did go for $99

however, as Nyarlathotep stated in this previous thread (search vault ethics), all chances I had for the ones that originally hit my vault were gone, as they were bought up by my co-workers. They were bought about 2-3 before I started working there.

I got lucky though, a friend of a friend got them for christmas from his dad and didnt like the fit or the colorway. Initially he wanted $150 for them, but eventually went down to $100 as he wanted to get his hands on some cash quick

also, that SI Fuel Cell is...SWEET! I'd really like one... as soon as my wife calms down from my recent x-metal purchase... that may be my next pick up.

Idk how you guys do it, seems like most wives or girlfriends get pissed when new oaks are picked up. Luckily, mine doesn't care, as long as shes not forgotten about. But then again we're both 20, still broke college kids, with not many bills and less responsibilities. haha

Hundreds, if you have a military friend or hook up, you can get them for $60. That's how I got these and my incoming $65 ballistic m frame 2.0. IH Juliet's are around $185 with their discount.

If you don't mind me asking, which x-metal did you snag?

Back