• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Pair, Batwolfs Black With Vr28 Lens

This is my first pair of oakleys that I bought and I can tell you it ain't gonna be my last, already looking at limited/special editions for my next purchase (love the Indy 500 pits, bit pricy but maybe, if not live strong or ducati fuel cells) but enough about the next pair, I went to my local mall (westfarms mall in Farmington ct) and was browsing around with my girlfriend when I said **** it might as well go into the Oakley store (10 mins before closing) tried on pairs for 15 mins till I decided on the batwolfs with some help from the employees, then picked lenses and icons out, out the door it was $255 and change. Pictures will be up soon, on my iPad right now so can't upload.
Photoon2011-08-07at1944.jpg
Photoon2011-08-07at1943.jpg

-doom

Hey thats my mall too There are some really cool people there...I was customer #1 on day they opened..I work about 12 minutes from there so very hazardous for wallet Thats where i got my Pos Red/Jet Black Flaks last week..we got our iMac upstairs soooo....wife gets free 1 hour classes in doing different things on Mac...straight to Starbux and o when we go...they are very helpful and willing to switch out custom combos til u find what u like -if store is not Xmas packed anyway...big Props to the gang there..they just got bunch of apparel in keeping current with site...congrats

Don't spring for the Indy 500 Pit Bosses. There's nothing special other then you get a piece of the original track laid in 1909. Instead of paying $1,100, you can get the same glasses for $595.

Welcome to the forums!

yeah the apple store upstairs used to be what killed my wallet, i live in plainville so i always end up in there, now that ive got the oakley fetish its gonna be even harder on my wallet

and im a big racing fan so to me its worth it, plus im gonna have them make me a nice case at work for my glasses so itll look great in there

being a novice i dont know how well my opion shsould be trusted might want to wait on piper's response but i really like it, ive gotten a few shirts and such there before along with a backpack and service has always been great, plus i was suprised that they were willing to deal with me after hours (i was tired and sorta loopy, plus my girlfriend was being a bit picky[i went in planning on getting jawbones but she didnt like them][in hind sight im happy i got these]) when i got these

Its very good but like I said everyone is suffering w/ backordered parts but they really do have 2 or 3 knowledgeable people there....I would say = to Natick MA hard to compare to Soho...Wrentham Vault 90 min from there is also great...new management..no Goldbrooks to be had though , people...I 'll keep am eye out...

I HAD a pair of Livestrong fuel cell's i could have sold to you...but i exchanged them for a hijinx...im not a cycling fan and sort of got them since i like the fuel cell frame. but i probably should have kept them.
nice batwolf man! i can't wear the batwolf, i can wear the fuel cell however.

Latest Posts

Back