• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Pair Of Juliets... Need Some Help Please!

Firstsage

Oakley Beginner
Utah
Hi everyone!
This is my first post as well. I purchased a pair of Carbon Juliet's today and have been searching to find Polarized Ice lenses to swap with no luck. I travel a lot so I have been calling all of the vault stores I will be near in the next two months but so far no one has any. I hit up most
of the stress in so Cal, Vegas, Utah, IL, and FL.
does anyone have any advice or ideas? I have even looked at exchanging them for half x but I can't find those lenses either. :confused:

Hi everyone!
This is my first post as well. I purchased a pair of Carbon Juliet's today and have been searching to find Polarized Ice lenses to swap with no luck. I travel a lot so I have been calling all of the vault stores I will be near in the next two months but so far no one has any. I hit up most
of the stress in so Cal, Vegas, Utah, IL, and FL.
does anyone have any advice or ideas? I have even looked at exchanging them for half x but I can't find those lenses either. :confused:

If you can, head to Tempe, AZ, we should have some ice polarized juliet lenses at my vault. I can double check when I go into work tomorrow if you'd like. I know we have half x ice polarized

Polarized Ice lenses are discontinued as I've been told by the Park City Vault as well as three different emails I've gotten from Oakley reps. I've been asking around for them as well as my carbon Juliets have standard Ice lenses. Best idea is to try eBay, you never know what'll pop up.

If you can, head to Tempe, AZ, we should have some ice polarized juliet lenses at my vault. I can double check when I go into work tomorrow if you'd like. I know we have half x ice polarized

Yes please check! I have my family with me right now so I can't make a detour to AZ, but if you have them could they be shipped?

Polarized Ice lenses are discontinued as I've been told by the Park City Vault as well as three different emails I've gotten from Oakley reps. I've been asking around for them as well as my carbon Juliets have standard Ice lenses. Best idea is to try eBay, you never know what'll pop up.

This makes no sense to me. Why continue to sell and advertise these lenses in other frames but discontinue replacement??

I live near Park City. A nice young woman there is doing some checking as well. If I can't find any I will prob special order half x lenses there as part of my exchange.
I will keep an eye on eBay but so far the only thing that pops up are a bunch of third party replacements.

This makes no sense to me. Why continue to sell and advertise these lenses in other frames but discontinue replacement??

I live near Park City. A nice young woman there is doing some checking as well. If I can't find any I will prob special order half x lenses there as part of my exchange.
I will keep an eye on eBay but so far the only thing that pops up are a bunch of third party replacements.

I live in Tooele, Ut so Park City isn't that far from me either (What speed limits? lol ). When I did my OCP Juliets they offered me Ice Polarized lenses but I didn't take them simply because I couldn't afford them and the OCP build I did was already pushing my budget. But I called not too long ago and was told that they had been removed from the most recent parts catalog that the Vault uses to order items for customers. Sucks, but what can you do? I think down the line if money frees up I'll grab a pair of Plasma/Ice Polarized and do a lens swap.

Good hunting.

I live in Tooele, Ut so Park City isn't that far from me either (What speed limits? lol ). When I did my OCP Juliets they offered me Ice Polarized lenses but I didn't take them simply because I couldn't afford them and the OCP build I did was already pushing my budget. But I called not too long ago and was told that they had been removed from the most recent parts catalog that the Vault uses to order items for customers. Sucks, but what can you do? I think down the line if money frees up I'll grab a pair of Plasma/Ice Polarized and do a lens swap.

Good hunting.

I work in cottonwood heights so without speedlimits park city is just around the corner....
I was thinking of doing that very thing as well.... maybe get some fires for the plasma and let the wifey use them...

I'm here right now and we have everything Juliet lens polarized except ice. We do have the ice polarized half x though

Well its a step in the right direction.... hopefully its a sign of things to come!

I bought some directly from Oakley, but only when I sent them in for a tuneup and requested them. As far as I know they no longer will just sell them to you.

Latest Posts

Back