• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First pair of Oakley's

I have a pair of non polarized Ray Bans that I wear when i work ouside for a summer/fall side job. The lenses are all scratched up a bit so this weekend im gonna pick up a pair of Jupiter non polarized for work lol.

Congrats on your first pair! I fell in love with the prizm line this winter snowboarding. Saw the video I posted the link to below and decided to give them a try and I'm glad I did! Its like riding in high def. I just picked up the Two Face with the prizm a couple weeks back and have been my new go to. Please don't think you made the wrong choice if your questioning it. The second pair usually comes pretty quickly after the first pair!

Yes the Two Face do seem to fit very nicely. I tried a pair on recently in a local Opticians, was impressed :cool:.
Talking about glasses that fit well, I tried on a pair of Chainlink, blimey, they are a great fit also !! Almost bought them :behindsofa:

Back