1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Johnny Hundreds

Johnny Hundreds Banned

well...for the non portion picture of this post...
    i purchased my wife a pair of tortoise framed correspondents... with bronze polarized lenses...
    i'm not a big fan of the women's frames...but i'm very pleased with how these look.
    so i had to pick them up for her. i'll add some photos later!

now! for MY first official purchase of the year....lol.
    i had been looking for an o-matter frame...something along the lines of a Monster Dog...
    i really like the way the botton portion of the frame scoops upwards by the cheek area..
    spectacular work there...
    however i didn't really like the fit of the dogs on myself... so i've kind of been waiting
    and trying things on here and there see what i decided to go with...

so...i get a call from one of my buddy's that works at my local o-store..
    we had talked a couple weeks back and i had let him know what i was looking for...
    i had sort of ended up deciding on a pair of TENS...
    i really liked the way they fit, and really liked the frame itself.

so,anyways...he called, and let me know he had a matte black/ warm grey pair i might want...
    i know this sounds ridiculous cause you can pick this pair up...probably for around $80 or so on fleabay or some other site.
    but i took the drive anyways.
    so...i show up,and he shows me these.
    now i know this is probably junk to some of yall...
    but i thought they were pretty interesting...
    and i just had to pick them up... as i was already considering picking up a TEN in this color way.

First Pair Of The Year! - 77980895.jpg

First Pair Of The Year! - 91153122.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/27/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I really like the TEN frame.

3. Johnny Hundreds

Johnny Hundreds Banned

i'm really thinking i'm gonna pick up the brown,and jet black pair as well...
    as long as anything else that comes along...i'm really like the fit of these frames...they're really sweet.
    i can't believe i had slept on these for so long.

i also forgot to add that he saw i had my fast jackets on my head and threw in an extra fast jacket microbag and 6 black micro bags!
    you can never have too many! i'm pretty sure my buddies snag bags everytime they're over because i'm ALWAYS short on them...

4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I really like the way my Tens fit, they've got some of the best coverage for me of any pair, including M-Frame and Radar. But for some reason they sit a little high and they're always getting foggy or picking up oils from my eyebrows at the top of the lens. I keep a micro bag in my coat pocket, in the case for the glasses, in my glove box, at in my desk at work (and probably other places) so it's not a big deal to clean them.

I used to take trips to the Vault by me just to ask for a spare micro bag. They don't like giving them out any more, but I got a few spares so that I would always have one around (as mentioned above).

5. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

I'm a big fan of the Dog but, when I first saw yours, I thought they were Dogs, I may have to try on a pair on my next trip to the O store.

Congrats on the pick up.

6. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Same here...I'm also a sucker for Matte Black frames. Congrats on the the pickup and nice bonus with it being a sample frame :wink:

7. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

sweet - and a sample - nice score!

8. BADNESS

BADNESS Resident Troublemaker

Nice pick up. I already have the White Chrome and the Black Ink's. The Matte are next on my list :cool:

Oh, and I've got a MINT set of Fire Lenses for them if you're interested? :biggrin:

9. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

The tens look cool! Maybe Ill pick a pair up this year! Nice 1st score of the year!

10. Johnny Hundreds

Johnny Hundreds Banned

Badness....

PM.
    lol...

i really enjoy the matte black frames... the white chrome was way too much...
    even for my flashy ass.... lol.
    but really,the matte black really does justice for this pair.
    they look REALLY good.