• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First (small) Step To Customizing

Mrs H

First Lady of Oakley Forum
UK
well, I did it, tonight I took my first small step into the world of customizing...... I bought my Tamiya Pink / Gold Paint! haha

So, now that's out of the way, all I need is the frame and lenses and i'm done..... simple huh!!

*sigh*

:biggrin:

Hmmm, that's the million dollar question. . . Still trying to decide. Any suggestions?

Mrs H are you going to be painting an O-matter frame? The Hijinx could be a cheaper frame to experiment on....and the Flak Jackets frames you can get pretty cheap.

I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Mrs H are you going to be painting an O-matter frame? The Hijinx could be a cheaper frame to experiment on....and the Flak Jackets frames you can get pretty cheap.

I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Yeah, definitely O-matter to begin. I hear what you're saying about Hijinx but sadly (although I used to think they did, and had a really nice pair) they don't actually suit me AND Herbsley is already doing GOLDjinx special editions for his first customising effort. Watch this space I guess. . . . :cool:

I reckon Antix will be the way to go - unless I can be convinced otherwise.
Single shield lens - which suit Mrs H - and big surface area of O-Matter to show off the Pink/Gold paint.

Plus you can snap some up fairly cheap on Eb.

Antix sounds great. i custom an Oil Drum, and to me, one of the better effects coz of the added surface area of the frame.

Back