• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale First Time Selling here in OF

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Looking to sell some of my sunglasses that get no facetime to get funds for my Display case Project and some other Oakley Stuff

The prices reflect the condition of the frames and lenses, each one i will send it whit an OEM Hard Case and a MF Bag, no boxes for any of them

All Prices are OBO and i can deliver only to CONUS

This will be my first time selling here,and i have done some buying and trading, i consider myself a regular here, for payment i have Paypall and i prefer to sell to regular members, sorry newbies

Here is the list of what i am selling:

Matte Clear Latch SQ Asian Fit (Sample) / Sapphire Iridium, the lenses are Beaters, this will be good if you are looking for an RX frame, the lenses still have some life left on them but they are beaters for OF standards, price $ 60.00 dlls

Gen 2 Minute Metallic Black whit BIP lenses, the lenses are OK 1 of them have a small detail that dont affect vision, Overall in good conditon $ 75.00, SOLD

Gen 2 Minute Polished Rootbeer whit VR28 Black Iridium, Good Condition overall, lenses Ok, $ 75.00, SOLD

Polished Chrome Plaintiff whit VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses, daily Wearer or Display Piece $ 70.00 dlls, SOLD...

Polished White Flak XS RX, i changed the lenses to Jade aftermarket XL, they are in Good Condition Overall $ 60.00 dlls

Polished White Quarter Jacket whit Beater Prizm Baseball lenses, they are good for your kid, and not worrie if he or she scratch them $ 50.00 dlls

Crystal Black Thump Pro 512MB whit beat to hell Grey lenses, good for display, the MP3 doesnt work, $ 65.00 dlls

More pictures upon request

IMG-20231020-WA0031.jpg
IMG-20231020-WA0033.jpg
IMG-20231020-WA0050.jpg
IMG-20231020-WA0036.jpg
IMG-20231020-WA0047.jpg
IMG-20231020-WA0046.jpg
IMG-20231020-WA0059.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
The prices are not set in stone, if I am off on the prices please advise.

Make me an offer I can't refuse (please read it on a The Godfather voice)

I want them gone; I will listen to any reasonable offer.

Into the weekend Bump 👊

Middle of the week Bump
Take $10 dollars off every listed price or OBO

BUMP 👊

Holiday Weekend Bump 👊

Bump 🙌

:bump:

In the Holydays season spirit, here is a deal to get the remaining pairs gone.

Give me $ 120.00 for the 3 pairs and I will throw in the Quarter Jacket for free.

This offer will only work as a bundle deal, If I offer them for $40.00 as separate pairs, I will loose money on the shipping costs ;) ;)