1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Ok here we go, time is counting down so which one of us will be the first to post their NEW Oakley christmas day glasses on here.......................remember nothing before 0.00am on 25/12/11 counts. Good luck guys & gals.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

For those in the states, they wont even be close, my bet is jonoyong or one of the members in Oz

3. Oakley_Sight

That's what I thought Pezza BUT we could take into account the time difference around the world & run it from 0.00am GMT adding or subtracting the difference. All posts will need to include the state they are in as well as their country so there can be no argument. This is only a bit of fun guys so SORRY but there are no prizes given out just the kudos of being first to post.:biggrin:

4. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

THat is true! So country state and time zone must be listed when posting your Christmas pressies!! Should be a fun thread!!

5. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

haha! damn! and i thought i would get ahead coz of the time difference. haha!

6. Oakley_Sight

Jono what ever you are getting it will no doubt be Jono'd by Boxing Day............hehehe.