• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Watch Purchase

350nick

Oakley Expert
Just got hold of a saddleback, I'd seen one somewhere with the leather sheath removed and really liked it. Quite unusual but I like it.

Seems a nicely made watch, really pleased and price was great!

Came with all original box/ packaging too.

15692738-87D3-41CE-9F60-28A69C375B73_zpst2emfdaa.jpg

Back when I was looking for an oakley watch on ebay I thought about getting one of these. I never found one cheap enough before I bought something else. Looks good.

Thanks, I know these aren't too popular but I think they look great with the leather sheath removed.

Very different to my other watches!
I'd get one if the price was right. Def a good piece you got there. My next will be a timebomb or hollowpoint as if right now!

More love for the Saddleback than I expected! I paid £40 for mine ($67) which seems decent. It came with card box, leather box and all documentation.

I'm considering a new strap at some point as original has some wear (not too bad really). Probably brown leather with light stitching.

My brother has a timebomb, its nice but scratches easily on case and glass. Glad saddleback is sapphire crystal glass!

Latest Posts

Back