• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First X Metal

I'm going to use this as my test piece in the shop to hopefully trim down these lenses. I'll probably end up ruining them, but they have a few scratches in them anyways :). After wearing them for a while, I did notice the big lenses do look funky on me.

I'm going to use this as my test piece in the shop to hopefully trim down these lenses. I'll probably end up ruining them, but they have a few scratches in them anyways :). After wearing them for a while, I did notice the big lenses do look funky on me.

let us know how it goes, im very interested in the lens trimming for the halfX. i would think a sleeker design (like a half Jacket or something) would look heaps better

I'm driving my wife up the wall as I want an XMetal/Ruy Juliet for Christmas. She seems to think that my Carbon/Ice Juliets are going to suffice.

Silly her....

I'm driving my wife up the wall as I want an XMetal/Ruy Juliet for Christmas. She seems to think that my Carbon/Ice Juliets are going to suffice.

Silly her....

hmm.. imo the X-metal finish is nice, but if you want to validify getting another Juliet, the polished frame is the way to go. as i have been banging on saying, the polished is a TOTALLY different animal compared to other Juliets!

Back