1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would love to snag a pair of Juliets in plasma / emerald if anyone has a pair they are contemplating selling. These would be for myself for Christmas. :) First pair of Xmetals, plenty of brooks and radars and some assorted stuff in the case...now I want some of the metal stuff!
    Thanks in advance!

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.4%
    Dont do it! Run away now!
    OK, I will tell you what.... Give me half of what you were going to spend, I will kick you really hard in the wallet and then we will call it a day!

kidding Good luck with purchase!!

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm's sent.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent also...lol was typing it up before ya'll made these posts

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Gentlemen- thanks for the responses! Pm's replied to and PATRICK!!! You shut your mouth and stay out of this! I'm doing it! Can't be that expensive to branch out into XMetals, can it???!! :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :punish:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
    :rofl:

Come back to us in a few months when you've spent your mortgage money on metals and your car is getting repossessed!!!!!
    Oh....and your wife left you

:rofl:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hmm. Frank I've been reading your posts for a year now and I will take your advice under advisement. Kids are grown and out, I've got a company car, mortgage is more than manageable, and my lovely wife is a quilter and she has a raging fabric addiction that I have been unsuccessful in rehabbing.
    I think I can handle it.

...besides...I'm only going to get ONE pair! :)

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
    "I'm only going to get ONE pair!" <--------GOOD LUCK. :D

If you've been reading my posts for over a year thank GOD I don't type long ass posts like @kronin323 or you'd have wasted a lot of time !!!! :rofl:

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you've been reading my posts for over a year thank GOD I don't type long ass posts like @kronin323 or you'd have wasted a lot of time !!!! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Nice!!!

Anonymous likes this.