• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying First X metals for me :)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Well I screwed that quote up, but you can still get it! ;)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Gentlemen- thanks for the responses! Pm's replied to and PATRICK!!! You shut your mouth and stay out of this! I'm doing it! Can't be that expensive to branch out into XMetals, can it???!! :)
I am all for you starting metals, I was just trying to save you! They all warned me before I started, now I went from 1 to 7 x metals in 3 months and now looking for #8 and I cant figure out why:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::help::help::help:

3 months? Gaah! But they are sweet though :)

Username Hidden said:
thank GOD I don't type long ass posts like @kronin323 or you'd have wasted a lot of time !!!! :rofl:

Hey that was mean take it back... ;)

Username Hidden said:
Hey that was mean take it back... ;)
OOOPS.

I really didn't mean that. Wait. Yes I did. Wait. Sorry. Didn't mean it. I guess I'll take it back. ;)

Username Hidden said:
3 months? Gaah! But they are sweet though :)
VERY SWEET!!!

Very sweet indeed! Which I exactly why I think I need a pair, being a proud "no shelf whores club" member I'm going to wear them and display them.

Reading that "I would only get one X-Metal" made my day... that is so hilarious it should be in that funny joke thread lolz.

Advance congratulation on the 1st pair.

Username Hidden said:
OOOPS.

I really didn't mean that. Wait. Yes I did. Wait. Sorry. Didn't mean it. I guess I'll take it back. ;)
Sorry... Not sorry. As my wife always says when she buys makeup. I'll be using that fit Oakley now.