• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First X-Squared!

They're much shorter! Juliets kinda hug your head and wrap, these are just on the sides there. What's most noticeable is how you put on/take off the x-metals, you know like goggles, the shorter ear stems leave less room for error. They feel like they flex more than my juliets every time they go on or come off.

I'll take side x side pics when i get home

That's what I was afraid of. I never thought the shape would look good on my big head...now the stems may have just saved me the cost of finding out. Thanks man! Put some side pics in here when you get the time. :)

I have a big head & I think XS fit me the best. The other thing I like, is that I can fix the XS myself with the nose coupler rubber since it doesn't have the pins. So if I wear them/ flex them too much. Pretty easy/ cheap fix.

XS fit larger heads well. Take it from me as I have a massive, misshaped dome! Yes the stems are shorter but comfortable in their own right. Best part about the XS is the difference in design from other xmetals in the stem design change as well as the squared orbital that somewhat points "outward" away from the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, @Oaks & Dawgs. The XS work on you... Looking sharp in them.

I concur with the big headed posters, they do mesh with folks with larger domes. It's almost a pity I detest it on me lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Last edited:
I have a big head & I think XS fit me the best. The other thing I like, is that I can fix the XS myself with the nose coupler rubber since it doesn't have the pins. So if I wear them/ flex them too much. Pretty easy/ cheap fix.
I seen these were different. So these are just screws and easily replaceable? Don't have to be sent off for tightening?

XS fit larger heads well. Take it from me as I have a massive, misshaped dome! Yes the stems are shorter but comfortable in their own right. Best part about the XS is the difference in design from other xmetals in the stem design change as well as the squared orbital that somewhat points "outward" away from the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are pretty comfortable, i really like em so far

Very nice pick up! I love my XS, but the short ear stems do make them fit different. I wear a 71/2 hat, so I would say I have a fairly large noggin (but not huge ;)). I can wear a Mars or a Juliet with no issues, but where the XS ear stems end isn't ideal for me. They put pressure on my skull just behind my ears. It may just be my funny shaped head, but they sit right on the bony bump behind my ears and it doesn't feel good. If it weren't for that, I would wear all of my XS more because I think they look awesome!

0105171738.jpg
0105171737.jpg

Back