• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First X-Squared!

View attachment 304315

Here's a little different shot of the ear stems on a Juliet vs XS to give you an idea of the length difference.

Wow, that's a big difference from the hinge point. That means I will definitely have to get a pair on before I buy one. ...Unless of course I get a killer deal and use them for trade bait...

Thank you Supersharp!;)

I don't think ear stems on sunglasses ever went that far past my ears...ever! When I was 7, maybe..my God those go far back on your head! What's that feel like? ...having a regular sized head?!?!

:mad:
I have a small head. You know the fitted hats that flex a little and run in sizes like s/m & m/l? Yeah the s/m are too big for me! Its a pain sometimes but I manage

I'm surprised by how much I like em. I thought they'd be way too big for me the way the big headed crowd likes em so much. The coverage is way better than the juliets and the styling on the xs is more eye catching than the juliets. I just wish I had the $ to buy another pair, like carbon w/ ice polars maybe :neo:

I'm surprised by how much I like em. I thought they'd be way too big for me the way the big headed crowd likes em so much. The coverage is way better than the juliets and the styling on the xs is more eye catching than the juliets. I just wish I had the $ to buy another pair, like carbon w/ ice polars maybe :neo:

No, they fit your face shape and size perfect. I'm still a Julie slave...can't get into square frames in Metals...

I think. :whistle:

Back