• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Five Lenses

stoudty1

Oakley Expert
PA
I need a pair of replacement lenses for the original Five. Do the fives squared or 3.0 lenses fit the original Five? Anyone have a pair or replacement set for sale?

No, they don't, sadly. And the Fives 2009 lenses don't fit either.

I also have a pair of those laying around here and was looking for a pair of Black Iridium lenses, but to no avail.

Here's a list of what I have for Fives lenses:
Fire
Ice
Grey Polar
Black Irid Polar
Gold Irid
All are NIB. All are mint 10/10 condition.

There are a couple pictured on here. I'm slowly trying to take pics of all of my lenses but it's long and tedious.
http://photobucket.com/oaksterlenses

As far as prices go, I haven't listed any Fives on eBay yet so I'm not sure exactly what the going rate would be. Make me a FAIR offer and if it can save me the listing fees and the hassle, I'd be willing to sell.

Thanks

Yeah I too am looking for new lenses for the Fives 1.0. I have sweet green/gold fives but with a few scratches on one of the lenses right in my line of sight.

How hard is it to change lenses??? I have a brand new set of fire iridiums I think but my wife wants a different color lens, they are brand new, loves the frame just not the lens color.

So do the 2.0 lenses fit the 1.0 also?

No they are very close, but unfortunately the 2.0 lenses are slightly smaller on the bottom. 2.0 will actually fit in the 1.0 with about a half centimeter gap on the bottom but the three other sides fit fine.

Back