• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fives Vs Fives Squared

if u want smaller frame- SGH was blowing out black Minutes in store only for 80...the only frame still available I recommend is the Straight Jacket2 but if your head is bigger than mine many people like the Fuel Cell although it is way too big for me in fit ...

monster dogs/pups are a very popular frame. out of the frames i own, i would have to rate the half jackets the highest. they are extremely light and very comfortable. they fit a smaller face very well. they are in the sport line, so there are lots of lens/frame options and come with the ability to change lenses very easily.

The Fives Squared are a lot more popular in our area. It's a top seller for those that want a smaller, semi-aggressive looking frame.

We also have the Fives XS too, which IS a kids frame.

You can also look at Straight Jacket, Gascan or Fuelcell. Most of it comes down to fit and personal peference (as far as how they look on you).

the piper said:
if u want smaller frame- SGH was blowing out black Minutes in store only for 80...the only frame still available I recommend is the Straight Jacket2 but if your head is bigger than mine many people like the Fuel Cell although it is way too big for me in fit ...

Thanks for the info, I will check the Minutes out, do you know if the offer is still on and when it started?

music_man185 said:
monster dogs/pups are a very popular frame. out of the frames i own, i would have to rate the half jackets the highest. they are extremely light and very comfortable. they fit a smaller face very well. they are in the sport line, so there are lots of lens/frame options and come with the ability to change lenses very easily.

Not sure if I like the look of the Half Jackets, but I will take a look, cheers.

RetinaBurn said:
You can also look at Straight Jacket, Gascan or Fuelcell. Most of it comes down to fit and personal peference (as far as how they look on you).

Funnily enough, I went to an Oakley shop today and tried on some Stright Jackets and thought they were really nice. Also tried Pit Bulls, Monster Dogs, Batwolf, Gascan and Fuelcell but I thought they looked too big for me (especially the Pit Bulls, they were ridiculously huge).

So now it's probably between Fives Squared, Straight Jackets and Minutes (if I can find them).

Went for the Fives Squared black/grey in the end, just got to wait until they arrive. They didn't have any cheap minutes in SGH. I had it down to the fives vs straight jackets vs monster dogs in the end. I might try and pick up these at a later date as they were all cool :)

Straight Jackets probably dont have long to go on O.com ...I have a pair of Matte Rootbeer/Dark Bronze Non Polar for sale but u can still customize some great combos Shadow Camo/Ruby is nice and Titanium or Tungsten in the Matte Rb looks good as well as Gold if the Vault still has the lenses..also Black/Ice...SJ= maybe my all time favorite..MD nice too and in last days on O.com.....Pit Bull is way huge for many...I agree

Back