• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0 deal of the century or just a glitch?

ThePitBoss

Oakley Enthusiast
Charlotte, NC
2the past 4 weeks I ordered 3 custom flak 2.0 they are>
1. carbon frame, prizm deep blue lens,infrared icon, redline earsocks
2. orange frame, prizm shallow blue lenses, bright green icon, bright green earsocks (I call this the Hobgoblin from marvel)
3. silver frame, prizm shallow blue lens, electric blue icon, electric blue earsocks
i paid $105. or $112.00 total for each
u dunno if this was a special, or a mistake glitch on Oakleys end, and I hate that I took advantage of it....................ok i'm lying on that part I'M FREAKING TOTALLY STOKED MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but yeah, cool purchase right?

erdit:

OMG!!!!! I just checked on the Oakley Custom Flak 2.0 section and Oakley removed the polaeized prizm deep Blue and Shallow Blue Lenses today so I guess I totally got a great deal Duuddes!! $336.00 for 3 Flaks!! woot woot!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Just picked up a pair of flaks,
They are polished gold with black rubbers,can't seem to find any like it on the web ,
Would these be a special limited edition or something.
Thanks guys for your help

For info, while the old shallow was indeed blue, Prizm H2O shallow are green instead.

2the past 4 weeks I ordered 3 custom flak 2.0 they are>
1. carbon frame, prizm deep blue lens,infrared icon, redline earsocks
2. orange frame, prizm shallow blue lenses, bright green icon, bright green earsocks (I call this the Hobgoblin from marvel)
3. silver frame, prizm shallow blue lens, electric blue icon, electric blue earsocks
i paid $105. or $112.00 total for each
u dunno if this was a special, or a mistake glitch on Oakleys end, and I hate that I took advantage of it....................ok i'm lying on that part I'M FREAKING TOTALLY STOKED MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but yeah, cool purchase right?

erdit:

OMG!!!!! I just checked on the Oakley Custom Flak 2.0 section and Oakley removed the polaeized prizm deep Blue and Shallow Blue Lenses today so I guess I totally got a great deal Duuddes!! $336.00 for 3 Flaks!! woot woot!!!!!!!
Were these on sale? How come I don't get breaks like this?:(