• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Flak 2.0 Icons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Looking for some icons to have as a spare for a set of frames I just got with no icons. I am keeping it like that but I would like the option of installing some maybe at a later date. I am open to colors but mainly looking at white, black or silver. Let me know.

Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Yea I bought from him before. Hoping someone on here can just toss a set in an envelope for a little $$.

Username Hidden said:
Yea I bought from him before. Hoping someone on here can just toss a set in an envelope for a little $$.
The issue is no protection for the seller. I have icons as well, but ill never do that. Not worth throwing $$ away.

@Steven Goldberg for sure bud understandable. However people are asking $20-$30US for shipping on an item that weighs almost nothing. There is gouging and I won't pay $50+ for just a set of icons. Also with F&F payment there is no risk to the seller.

Username Hidden said:
@Steven Goldberg for sure bud understandable. However people are asking $20-$30US for shipping on an item that weighs almost nothing. There is gouging and I won't pay $50+ for just a set of icons. Also with F&F payment there is no risk to the seller.
between you and I. i dont have any issues with it. I am just saying in general, your a good dude, but on the otherhand, i get this message all the time from buyers on ebay. Ive personally been burned years back say "i never received the item" and its not worth fighting since it was a low dollar transaction and TBH theres no proof for the buyer that it got there.

Username Hidden said:
LOL, just PM me. ill get you icons. but it needs to be trackable. ill sell them cheap tho. also they can get ruined in the mail slots.

Got a set coming from a fantastic member!

Status
Not open for further replies.