1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys, I figured I'd give the Forum a chance before I put these on the bay. All prices F&F or add 4%, prefer US shipping. OBO.

SOLD Flak 2.0 - Fire Polarized model: wore them twice in hopes they'd fit my head better than the original. Still too narrow for me. Everything included. 10/10. $185

SOLD Trenchcoat - 7.62 FMJ/Black Iridium: been sitting in my tower forever. The only box that I have left is for the Blood/Black Iridium model, but it + paperwork/bag are included. Overall 9/10. $200

Carbon Blade - Ice Polarized model: bought them at release, been in the tower since. 10/10. Everything included. $225

D1 Watch - Black/Goldenrod: had this since 2000ish. Battery replaced in November. Small scuff on crown. Small tear in strap retainer. Watch only. 6/10. $70

Flak 2.0 Polarized, Trenchcoat, Carbon Blade, D1 Watch - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430015576.752029.jpg Flak 2.0 Polarized, Trenchcoat, Carbon Blade, D1 Watch - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430015589.187299.jpg Flak 2.0 Polarized, Trenchcoat, Carbon Blade, D1 Watch - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430015596.404907.jpg

View attachment 147680

View attachment 147681

View attachment 147682

Last edited by a moderator: 4/29/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm on trenchcoat

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trenchcoat SPF

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Did you sell the box with the trenchcoat? I have the blood TC and would love the box to go with it. Thanks!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry, box was included with the glasses.

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.