• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

flak 2.0 question

Tom.

Europe
A while back at a optician store i purchased a pair of flak 2.0 xl Uranium, 009188-11

sticker on it says (i have not removed it yet) prizm trial, today i wanted to wear them, so just for fun i googled the oakley item code, and all i see is the same sunglass i have , but with a prizm golf sticker on it , instead of the trial sticker i have ! anyone know what the deal is here ?

Should have came with golf lens. Could the sticker have been wrong? Pics of lenses may help. Go and compare lenses in a store.

12-9134329D-1243406-800.jpg IMAG0757.jpg

took some photos :)

Then it´s really strange, that model should come golf lenses, right ?

Unfortunately i threw out the cardboard box they came with and only kept the hardcase

Yeah I have the same pair with golf Prizm. Have a look at some grass or something else. It'll really pop if it's golf Prizm. As I say though that looks more like trail. Trail is more orange and golf is more pink.

Looks like red colors are more enhanced, i think it is trail........then the question is, did they screw around with the lenses in the store....why the hell would they do that ?!
Or was it an early version Oakley made with trial lenses instead of golf.

Looks like red colors are more enhanced, i think it is trail........then the question is, did they screw around with the lenses in the store....why the hell would they do that ?!
Or was it an early version Oakley made with trial lenses instead of golf.

My opinion.....
They've gotten swapped somewhere along the line. Had Oakley made it in different configuration, it would most likely had a different SKU#. Yours is suppose to have golf lenses.
If you got them from an Oakley store. They should have knew and should have told you.

Thanks for the replies guys, it was probably the optician store that for some reason switched the lenses, it was a long time ago so i can´t go back and complain. Guess that is the danger I take when buying glasses and not wearing them right away. My fault for collecting and not using .

Back