• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Flak/Half Jacket Lenses For Soft Vault/Flak Rubber/Flak Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Edited to add pictures--no longer looking for clear Flak lenses since I just found my clear lenses for my HJ's

I have:

One pair Flak Jacket lenses - Slate Iridium

gtF4G5R.jpg

One pair Half Jacket lenses - Black Iridium

rpMP7z7.jpg

Flak lenses came on a pair of glasses I bought secondhand, but I am replacing them with BIP lenses. They are in great condition (9.5/10)...I would say they are perfect, but they are not new and when looking at them you might be able to see a few handling "scratches" -- absolutely nothing visible when wearing them. Since these came on the glasses I bought, they will not come with the microfiber lens bag.

Half Jacket lenses were from a pair I bought new, but I wanted polarized so I bought a set of them and they took the regular BI lenses off and put them in the microfiber bag while I was still in the store when I bought them. Since they technically aren't new I'll also say they are 9.5/10, but I have not worn them since I've had them. I will include the microfiber lens bag that I have been storing these in.

I'm looking for a pair of black iridium polarized Flak lenses, Flak Jacket soft vault, new black rubber kit for Flak Jackets (also the asian fit nose bombs). I value each of the lens sets around $35, so we can work out specifics of trades if values aren't similar.

Pictures added--both of these lens sets are in fantastic condition...I wiped them down and they really are close to perfect.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent

Bump...also looking for black iridium polarized Flak lenses since the deal I had fell through

Bump

Bump

Back