• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket 2.0

Thanks for the pic. Out of interest, is that the XL frame is just the regular size? Also, is that a different tint for the prizm road or just the same as has already been released? Looks to be different.

That is the Matte Grey Road Prizm.

They aren't bad, but I don't think they are better than the original version.

Not really impressed with the Flak 2.0, but the Radar EV is nice.
Care to elaborate? With them being bigger I'm hoping they have more lower coverage than the 1. I liked the Flak but felt it didn't give me anything the Radar or M Frame didn't, except less coverage in a slightly more muted style than a shield lens.

But the full black framed Flak 2.0 looked pretty good to me once I saw a high-res shot. Not sure if the wings are part of the socks or what purpose they serve, but they look a lot less obtrusive if the frame and sock color matches.

The wings are part of the sock, and it serves no purpose that I can see. The lenses are larger, but that doesn't improve anything for me.

The Radar EV uses the same sock style, but the Path lens is similar to an M2 lens, but has vents like the Jawbreaker lens.

Back