• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket 2.0

I think the 2.0s fit a little tighter than the original, but It might just be where they contact my head.

I wish O-Stores would stock Asian fit models. I think the 2.0 might not fit Asians well. The original fit well with the larger nose pads and the smaller lens.

How difficult are they to chsnge the lenses compared to the origonals? Thinking about grabbing a pair of the prizm golf in black and a pair of the polarized saphire lenses.

L1Z4Skto.jpe

Okay, so they are ready to be customized :cool-20:
Radar EV and/or Jawbreaker anytime soon too?

Just got my Flak 2.0 matte black/black iridium. I have to admit, I only ordered them to use my $40 off coupon and to get the free water bottle/keg/tool kit, but I really like them. The free gift set will probably be hitting ebay though, not really my cup of tea after all.

Does anyone know if the bright green replacement socks are the same as what's on the black ink/jade polarized pair? They look darker but I wasn't sure if it's because they are simulated images. If they are not the same I'll probably pick up the electric blue and some sapphire lenses.

Also the included case fits my Juliet's so that's a bonus as well. I'm going to try and hunt down another case as a back up for the truck.

How difficult are they to chsnge the lenses compared to the origonals? Thinking about grabbing a pair of the prizm golf in black and a pair of the polarized saphire lenses.

Super easy, and this is the exact setup I have. The prizm golf are amazing but I wanted to get something for daily wear. I went with the sapphire iridium polarized and they are sick. They look great and are simply awesome. Great in bright sun with a nice touch of contrast as well. I really don't think I need any more lenses with these two. 100% recommend this combo!

I think the 2.0s fit a little tighter than the original, but It might just be where they contact my head.

I wish O-Stores would stock Asian fit models. I think the 2.0 might not fit Asians well. The original fit well with the larger nose pads and the smaller lens.

Not true or maybe my preference. I did have a Half jacket 1.0 with XLJ lens and it fits perfect, but too narrow to my face.

The 2.0 half jacket looks wierd like a cat's eye. I did check the Flak 1.0 did not fit well, but I tried the Flak 2.0 XL and I really like the fit and does not look too small to my face. The only issue is the the bottom lens touch my face a bit.

Back