1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    all gone.

Last edited by a moderator: 2/11/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    I want it if brip doesn't take it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    you international guys would have to pay real shipping charges. the flak jacket box does not fit in the small usps flat rate box, so the shipping will not be cheap which will take the deal away. unfortunately the deal is best for someone in the lower 48 states USA, as i can ship priority mail to those locations for not that much over the $4 i added for shipping. i'll ship internationally though if someone is willing to pay the true shipping, but i don't like using anything less than priority speed as i like quick completions to my transactions.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    I made plenty of deal from usa and shippind was like 7 to 10 $$

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    yeah but in the end its down to the seller, and wht type of shipping. im passing because of the shipping cost quoted.. gl!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    the international shipping charge could be cheaper of course with the slow parcel speed. i personally don't like packages to be in handling so long for both buying and selling. my intent was to get a domestic deal done. you could PM me further about it.

frame with accessories still available!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    if you change your mind lmk
    i need that frame for a my baseball game

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i'll let you know, thanks for the interest!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Where are the jade lenses?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.