• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket Collection

Trann14

Oakley Enthusiast
Picked up a couple new once recently so figured I would post my collection of them so far.

Team Yellow / Ice Polar - Michigan Wolverines

pa7ery7a.jpg

King's Woodland Camo and threw in a VR28 Black Polar

upyse8uq.jpg

An here is my set of them so far.

Polished Black/Blue/Gold Polar + Deep Blue Polar - Pittsburgh Panthers

Polished White/Red/Black Polar + OO Red Polar - Detroit Red Wings

Dark Grey/Navy/G30 Polar + Fire Polar

Team USA/Black/Clear + VR28. Used as a work pair.

Also have a set of Lemon Peel and Purple earsocks. Purple will go on the SGH Exclusive Polished Black/Jade Polar and Team Dark Green/Lemon Peel/Black Polar - Oregon Ducks.

use8araq.jpg

Nice what pairs do you have? And yeah they are a great pair and very customizable. I also had a Team Orange/White/Ice Polar that I gave to my dad (colors of our hockey team that he runs.) I really want to get the bundle with the Distressed Blue and put a Fire Polar in it.

Nice Flaks.
I'm still after a pair of text Flaks for my GF. She has a true carbon and yesterday we bought a matte white.

yeah my local o store still has a pair of distressed blue flaks, pretty cool looking pair. I have a matte white w/ jade xlj, a polished white w/ ice xlj, a team usa w/ black iridium xlj, and a kings camo with vr28 black iridium xlj

Nice pairs guys. That White Text frame is pretty sweet. Would look good with blue rubber and Ice lenses.
Blue and ice polar or red and +red.
Women's wishes changing daily, sometimes within hours.

The flak jackets are always nice when they can be customized for so many occasions. Great collection of colors.

Flaks are cool. Hopefully Oakley won't ruin flaks like they ruined Halfs and come out with a Flak Jacket 2.0