• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket Collection

Flaks are great, probably my favourite pair. So comfortable and I use them happily for casual and mountain biking. I have a persimmon/black photochromic for the bike and for casual tungsten polarized or vr28 black. Will probably collect more lenses over time!

Mine are polished rootbeer frames, doubt I will customise rubber as I don't think any other colour would look right!

Nice I actually have 16 pair hard to get pics cuz I own neither camera or cell phone but AMEN to NO 2.0 on this! They'd probably be XXXLJ and a shield version.... It's a perfect design IMO as is...with great customs possible
just notice 6 on vault now Are the Asian fit wider so us small heads wouldn't like the fit as much as standard...Oakley tells me different things and is not clear on this

Last edited:
Nice I actually have 16 pair hard to get pics cuz I own neither camera or cell phone but AMEN to NO 2.0 on this! They'd probably be XXXLJ and a shield version.... It's a perfect design IMO as is...with great customs possible
just notice 6 on vault now Are the Asian fit wider so us small heads wouldn't like the fit as much as standard...Oakley tells me different things and is not clear on this

Pretty sure the only difference with flaks is the nose bombs on Asian fits.

On Asian fit Flak's, are just the Unobtanium part of the nosepiece larger, or is the hook part larger as well? In other words, could you get Asian fits and just put regular nosepieces on them and they'd be like normal?

Some asian flaks are wider or were i put one inside the other same front but wider but some asian flaks seem to be same width... weird...
i should bring this back on topic Picked up another Woodland, Damson and Dark Greem...have to see if the damson can look like man's frame with new vr28 Black Iridium lenses added..I find the color dark enough to get by on the Minutes butneed wife's input since am color blind to some degree
20 Flaks.... and I wonder why I am driving a car falling apart(03 Corolla) also got the Black/ Vr 28 Black a while ago Made in china :( but fit well

Last edited:
Flaks are great, probably my favourite pair. So comfortable and I use them happily for casual and mountain biking. I have a persimmon/black photochromic for the bike and for casual tungsten polarized or vr28 black. Will probably collect more lenses over time!

Mine are polished rootbeer frames, doubt I will customise rubber as I don't think any other colour would look right!

How do you like the persimmon transitions lens? I'm looking into getting the SI version ...

Ok Asian damson was no wider and looks killer with +Red... For some reason Amazon.s stock of +red seems more old school red/purple not mostly blue also have dark grey frame on way I'll put black xlj lenses. I think the day they end Flaks may be official passing of Oakley ...completely