• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket Collection

you need some cerakoted ones now, i just had a pair done and now they are my everyday wearers. let me know if i can help you facilitate that for you. but your collection is great.

someday I am actually going to post a photo I am up to around 20 Flaks now Dark Grey frame on the way for some spare black iridium lenses...when this style is gone for good I will mourn SJ's were my favorite til I tried on first Flaks that was it for me..hope more pop up on Vault besides not so nice looking red framed

Picked up a couple really cool Flak Jackets today! KVD and a plum colored one just because it was different. Also added a couple Fuel Cells to my collection the past couple weeks, Chip Foose and Maoli.

edeju7uq.jpg

Going to put a different color than black on them but cant decide between the two that I have. Everyone give me your honest opinion.

a8a3e2y3.jpg

yvu3y2yp.jpg

yeah its down to the lenses isnt it lol. im not a fan of fire lenses anyway.

btw i wouldnt be popping those arms off too often - those nubs get worn and can snap off. seen it happen way too often. (although supergluing it back on works just fine.. but still)
damson frames go amazingly well with positive red lenses.. my gf has the Enduring in that colorway. one of her favs.