• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket Ear Socks

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
This is probably a noob question but I'm only new to flaks so here goes. Just wondering how the middle of the o icon can be the same colour even if I change the ear sock ? Example of what I mean: I currently have 1 flak jacket with red ear socks but want to change to black and the middle of the o is red, how does this work?

I dont completely understand the question... but the O (including the color inside of the O) is adhered to the frame. the ear sock fits around this molded O, so if you change the ear sock, the O and the color inside of the O stay the same. The only way to get a new color inside of the O is to find someone selling just the O's or frankenstein a pair together out of parts from another model.

hope this helps

You unfortunately can't change the color of the "O" or the middle of the O. Like OBlazer said, those are part of the frame. The unobtanium around the O is the only thing you can change.

Thanks, sorry for any misunderstanding but you both answered my question. Just asking about changing the color in the middle of the o. I knew that the earsock went around the o so thats how i came to ask this question.Thanks for your replies

The only way to change the color in the middle of the icon would be to paint it. The inside of the "O" on Flak's is not part of the frame, so you're stuck with the middle color unless you paint it or swap it with a different colored icon.

I received the white text flaks from a forum member and I'm amazed at how comfortable they are. I didn't think I'd like the half frame but I love it, more to see in peripherals

Back