1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As the title says, I'm selling these flak jackets. They're used, but not much. I tried to look at them under direct sunlight to look for scratches, but can't find any, so i'd guess there "might" be some, but hairline scratches at the most. I also noticed a bubble imperfection on one of the lenses, but its near the top where it touches the frame so it won't affect vision as it didn't affect mine. these are the 1st gen xlj lenses and not the newer ones.

I'm also throwing in some freebies with these. I'll include the original black earsock kit it came with. I'll also throw in some used non-xlj black iridium lenses (one of the lenses has a nick/scratch right in the middle that may/may not affect vision). I'll also add a half/flak jacket soft vault along with the regular micro bag these came with.

Selling these for $100 shipped w/in the continental USA. Please add 4% for Paypal fees unless you're comfortable sending it as gift or money owed.

Flak Jacket - Jet Black Frames/xlj Ice Iridium Lenses/blue Easrsock Kit - IMAG0751.jpg

Flak Jacket - Jet Black Frames/xlj Ice Iridium Lenses/blue Easrsock Kit - IMAG0750.jpg

Flak Jacket - Jet Black Frames/xlj Ice Iridium Lenses/blue Easrsock Kit - IMAG0749.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump #1

3. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    hmm tempted...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    whats' the difference of the newer xlj to the older?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    the current xlj is larger and the flare more pronounced. its uglier IMO

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    trades?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    I'm tempted. I'd like a spare Flak Jacket to use for running. If these are still up next week, i'll PM you to see if we can work something out.

In the meantime, someone buy these so i don't have to! :lol:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ....dammit! So tempting....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump #2

10. Anonymous