1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Hi all,

Wife dropped my Flak Jackets yesterday and put a nice scratch on each of the lenses. Time to replace.

Looking here first to score a deal before visiting the local O Store to pay retail. Looking to buy the XLJ lenses, but will consider the standard lenses. Would also prefer the XLJ to be the old stock vs. the new, though it's not a deal breaker. If you didn't know, the newer lenses are actually taller than the older ones. This provides more coverage, but with my face the newer lenses touch my cheeks if i smile.

Looking for non-polarized, Fire Iridium, Black Iridium, or VR28 Black Iridium. These are the colors i'm primarily looking for, but open to other lens tints. PM me with what you got. Again, not looking to spend more than retail, which is about $60 per set.

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMing

3. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the PM. Still looking.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    I have some bi ones that are new i can offer up. Ill check when i get home if they are the tall ones or not.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Tall or not, that would be awesome. Let me know what you're looking to get shipped to 92612 :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Thank you Gecko for a set of Black Iridium XLJ's!

Would also love a pair of Fire Iridium if anyone has one they need to get rid of.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    pm sending

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just FYI, you want the old stock lenses. On all newer flaks, the NON polarized lenses are bigger than the polarized ones. So if you want the "smaller" XLJ, you will be most happy with polarized ones.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Good tip. Thanks!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    I thought the new lenses were the ones that were smaller. I have some Fire Iridium lenses, non-polarized that I can sell. Let me know.