• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket Lenses

pbloskas

Oakley Beginner
Has anyone noticed that the flak jacket fire lenses are longer than other replacement lenses? And is there any place I can get lenses cheaper than retail besides amazon or eBay? I feel like they might not be authentic. Thanks guys!

Oakley changed the size of their XLJ lenses back to the larger shape it once was when first released. If the ones you bought are larger than you have one of the new ones.

Batwolf said:
Oakley changed the size of their XLJ lenses back to the larger shape it once was when first released. If the ones you bought are larger than you have one of the new ones.

They started producing all non-polarized XLJ lenses with the larger shape, but polarized are still the smaller XLJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

That's good to know. I want the polarized Fire, but when I tried it on it was way too big. I thought I'd have to go with the regular shape. Thanks you guys!

Why are there small and large versions of the XLJ? I thought XLJ were already the large version?

Latest Posts

Back