1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dudes,

I have a pair of VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses for the Flak Jacket XLJ. They are flawless. Used sparingly, no defects, scratches, blemishes, etc. Looking to trade for other XLJ polarized... already have fire, ice and OO red... let me know.

Secondly, I have a pair of Positive Red Iridium Polarized lenses for Style Switch. These lenses were also used sparingly. They do not have any scratches but do have a few pin hole sized spots in the iridium coating on them. This was a manufactures defect, they came that way to me. You cannot notice them unless you analyze under a bright light. They do not effect vision nor can you see them in most lighting conditions. They do not show in photographs either. It's a very miniscule thing but I wanted to be upfront. ANYWAY, looking to trade for other polarized lenses for Style Switch, Fuel Cell, or Holbrook.

I will be posting pictures later today...

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh and I have the original box and packaging for both sets...