• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Flak Jackets! Fuel Cells! And More!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am thinning out my collection to pairs I wear and ones I really want to keep. All prices include shipping inside the US. Paypal buyer adds the 4%.

Square Wire - Matte Black w/ Emerald. This is the newest version of the Square Wires. These have only been worn 2 or 3 times. Lenses and frame are a perfect 10/10. Comes with bag and box. SOLD!

photo 2.JPG

Plasma w/ Gold Iridium Polarized XLJ. They are not brand new, but frame is in perfect condition and arms are tight, and the lenses are also a 10/10. I do not have a case for these but will come with black bag.

photo 1.JPG

Matte Black w/ G30 Polarized XLJ.
These are very lightly used. The frame is a 10/10. I would say the lenses are a 10/10 as well as I did not use them very much and did not see any marks on them. They will come with the hard case and bag.

photo 4.JPG

Carbon Fiber w/ Deep Blue Polarized.
Also very lightly used, I did not see anything wrong with the frame or lenses of these. Has blue rubber on it as well. Comes with hard case and bag. SOLD!

photo 3.JPG

Polished White Frame.
This is for frame only. Will come with red and white earsocks for it. Frame is 10/10 as well as both sets of earsocks. SOLD!

photo 4.JPG

Fuel Cell - TLD Piston Bone.
These are brand new only ever displayed. Frame and lens both 10/10. Will come with matching box and bag. SOLD!

photo 2.JPG

Fuel Cell - Jupiter Camo. Brand new only displayed never worn. Comes complete with pin, bag, and box. Also comes with the sticker that was included with the JC Frogs. [BSOLD!

photo 5.JPG

Fuel Cell - Deuce Coupe.
Also brand new only displayed. These will come complete with bag, box, and insert in perfect condition. I also have the POP card for the Deuce Coupe series included for.
The hard case was used for display but I can include it for an additional SOLD!

photo 3.JPG

photo 5.JPG

Batwolf - Black Ink w/ Black Iridium Polarized.
These ones have been worn but are in perfect condition. Frame is still tight with no marks or scratches. Lenses are 10/10. Overall would say 9/10 only because they have been worn but you cannot tell. Comes with both Polished Black and Polished White icons and Custom bag. May have the box from the lens that I can send them in.

photo 2.JPG
[/B]

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Tried to pm but inbox is full

Cleared

Carbon Fiber Flak Sold!

Bump!

BUMP! Items Added!!

Late night bump

Jupiter Camo sold!

Bump! Still have a few items left. Priced dropped!!

PM'd on frames ...

Status
Not open for further replies.