• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fleabay Funday Apparently

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
a: RARE Oakley X-Metal Ruby Mars- from a private collection & display MINT
Are there "public" Oakley collections?
b: ** Are you good looking enough to pull off the Mars? **
Yes I am, haven't you seen my 'stache? qtrain would agree!
c: The only issue is a pinhole blemish on one of the lenses. I'd tell you which one, but that would mean I would have to walk to the other side of my house, and my house is so big that it would take me too much time and effort.
Yes, if it's not too much trouble please walk to the other side of your palatial estate and tell me which lense is spotted.

For the record, this collector is a VERY well known Oakley collector with one of the most LEGIT collections around. He is O-Review GOLD.

Dr. J is Juliet & X-Metal royalty. He was a Factory Co-Pilot, as well.

He keeps everything lighthearted with his funny cracks, but don't let that fool you.

For the record, this collector is a VERY well known Oakley collector with one of the most LEGIT collections around. He is O-Review GOLD.

Dr. J is Juliet & X-Metal royalty. He was a Factory Co-Pilot, as well.

He keeps everything lighthearted with his funny cracks, but don't let that fool you.

OK, then I get it and I do appreciate back story as well as the humor because there are so abrasive listings on FleaBay: "I won't do this..." or "don't even..."
So many listings seem destined for failure due to anticipatory negativity.
It struck me as funny and now it really is.
Thanks for helping out a noob!

OK, then I get it and I do appreciate back story as well as the humor because there are so abrasive listings on FleaBay: "I won't do this..." or "don't even..."
So many listings seem destined for failure due to anticipatory negativity.
It struck me as funny and now it really is.
Thanks for helping out a noob!

Haha, no worries!

His eBay listings are always funny!!

Glad to help, anytime.

His last sale was a Penny CARBON Frame / +Red Iridium...

Id say he is legit....lol

I saw that and didn't know that even existed. I saw the sell price and didn't even bother to walk to the other side of my house to see what that was. :biggrin:

I realized then that I was over my pay grade!

Back