1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous And then there was X...

Rating:
    100%
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    Check EBay for the Moscow hat. I think I saw one on their the other day.

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Oooh. That's a first gen one right? I was hoping for the skull one but that one would do, I think.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Were you the winning bidder?

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Nope, I overslept. LOL

It's okay though. It was something that would've been cool to have but not absolutely needed. Especially since I like the skull one better. Hopefully one will turn up sometime.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Ha! That has happened to me. I stay up late waiting for a bid to nearly end. The next thing I know....I wake up reclined on the couch with my laptop "hibernating" while on my chest, and the bid ended an hour or two ago.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah if it were the beanie or the helmet I would've made sure I had sirens going off before the auctions ended. LOL

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent