1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RONNIE

RONNIE Oakley Beginner

Hello I've just bought waiting for delivery a flight deck helmet in original box been looking for ages for one of these what's the going price not sure if paid over top but will look good next to medusa on bob!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

You bought it already? Don't go looking for pricing opinions after the fact. If it was less than the max you were willing to pay then you didn't pay too much.

3. RONNIE

RONNIE Oakley Beginner

Ha yeh suppose you rite but didn't want to let it get away by waiting for reply off forum does look cool and you don't seem to see as many of them for sale as medusa? May be good thing in the future but I don't buy things to look to sell in future I buy and wear for the enjoyment I get out of them.ok may be little fib I don't wear OTT outside ha ha

4. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

You out bid me on it if its the Black one from ebay, so you must value it more than I do...

But I can respect that, CONGRATS on your new purchase!

5. RONNIE

RONNIE Oakley Beginner

Hi feargear not black it come today and wow what a find it's mint with mint box and mint brand new bag also in box a brand new dollar note did Oakley put them in box with them??also orig receipt from USA Oakley store It's khaki colour with built in head phones and detachable hard plastic on top and back it's as good as new were u bidding on a beanie?Don't seem to see many with the headphones in forsale?