1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

There's a Flores Gascan on eBay from Zongdigity for like $600. Are they really worth that much or is he overpricing these like a mofo? If he is, how much do they normally cost?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. walkerhonda243

walkerhonda243 Oakley Enthusiast

I'd gladly pay $400 for a pair....but they typically go for $500 or better for the blue ones, and the brown ones go for double that lol

3. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Would you say the value would decrease significantly without a box? I assume it would, but not sure how people felt about the DF Gascan's.

4. walkerhonda243

walkerhonda243 Oakley Enthusiast

yeah, the value would go down to probably around $350 or so without a box. Most people that will pay that for the DF's want a box. I'd pay 350 for a pair without a box though. But boxes aren't all that important to me lol

5. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Same. I saw one pop up on CL by me about a month ago, but disappeared instantly. No idea if it was just sold right away, or if they changed their mind...never answered my email. He was asking $300 without a box, open to negotiation as well. -sigh

Edit: Brown ones are double that?!?!?! I can't imagine paying $1,000 for a plastic frame. Might as well get the C-Six for that price!

6. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Last blue pair of DF Gascan I had on my watch list went for $437 +shipping. They were BNIB.

7. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Yes, without the box, I would only pay about 300 for a pair. As for with the box, 400-500 is about right.

8. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

the flores gascans are one of the most beautiful artist series pairs out there. and limited as. like BAPD said, 400-500 is about right. but i have seen the Flores 1.0 going around the 1k mark. i kid you not. =)

9. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

If you search other threads (sorry, it's very late and I can't find them right now) you'll find zongdigity is a seller to be avoided. Keeps listing items to sell them pulling the listing early, I think this is the fifth time, maybe more, he's had his listings up. The threads will tell you all the bad experiences people have had with this guy.

10. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Agreed jk-27! I've had several of his items on my watch lists that were pulled off early only to be added again later. Don't understand why he doesn't just sell them with a "buy it now price" and add a "make an offer" to the listing. I personally wouldn't buy from him! If they stuff around this much with a listing, I hate to see what the postage is like!?