• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flores Gascan

They are really nice looking. I actually realized that the Brown Flores went for $1900 over the summer. Looked it up on my old bid records lol. I think I'll save for the Flores for now.

He doesnt do fixed price prob because the fees are higher to do it that way thru ebay.

He doesnt do fixed price prob because the fees are higher to do it that way thru ebay.

On eBay.co.uk they've revised the costs so it now doesn't matter if you list auction style or BIN, it's a flat 10% cost of the selling price.

if you can find a pair without a box for 300-350 take them!
but if you are looking for the set with the card, box, micro bag and glasses you have to pay 500 or a bit more!

good luck on the hunt dude . . .

Got an offer for $300 insured, overnight Flores Gascan's without box or paperwork. Only the bag. Should I take it? :confused:

yes if you don't care the box and the card and if the pairs is new . . . than take it. if you want the whole set you have to spend more ;o)

I couldn't say no...ahead of schedule on this one! It was an awesome price, but without the box or brochure thing. No worries.

Latest Posts

Back