• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flores Gascan

I don't necessarily think you are buying just the frame, but the art too, or mainly the art? I think it goes both ways. Also, I took a little break from studying and came up w/ Flores version of the arrest. About 2/3 down of the interview is where they asked the reasons if you don't want to read the complete interview click here and also based on his bibliography, those special edition were made for Japan, which might be why they discontinued them. Bibliography

Wow awesome find! That is a great article. I wonder if that lines up with the release...unless he has other arrests. I bought one of those vinyl figures to make up for the lack of box and paper yesterday. They're funky looking and affordable, so I thought I'd pick one up lol. His artwork is really cool though.

Got mine though!

mhcIo.jpg

Wow. What a difference 6 months makes. I'm reading post #7 on this thread (dated 6 months ago), and I thought these were worth barely $400 each.

I personally think they're around $500, not $750 or whatever BAPD has listed. I think he actually has them much higher than what they normally go for.

Latest Posts

Back